Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Little Pony Theme Birthday Ideas

I remember watching My Little Pony as a kid, but the latest cartoon series changed a lot. My Little Pony wasn't really my fav cartoon, but I must admit it is by far the cutest birthday theme ever! When I received our shipment, I almost cried out loud to see the cute colors and characters!


The best think about this theme is, you can have all the colors of the rainbows, with sky and clouds too!

 
 
From bright colors to pastels, you can never go wrong! You can add these deco too, rainbows and clouds!
 

And imagine our littlest ponies cantering underneath these rainbows...What an entrance to the party!

Apart from your own hand-mades, you can get the balloons and birthday banner from Littlest Party & Toys!


With My Little Pony theme, get ready to indulge, and overwhelmed with choices! *LOL*
So let's roll the first decision making you need to do as the party planner - the birthday cake!


I'm not finished yet :)

 
Who said I'm finished? *LOL*
If you have twins, this cake will be great!
 
Now time to choose the snacks! The first will surely be the cupcakes!
 
Then we move to the other snacks...cookies, chocolates, candies, marshmellows...
 
Not to forget jellies...rainbow jellies to be exact!
 
And drinks too! I love the idea of rainbow milk!

Of course, not to forget, the healthier snacks to cut off the sugar rush in our littlest ponies :)

Finally, our littlest ponies cannot go home empty handed, hence you can make some of these goodies!

I also love this Tupperware idea! Brilliant!
 
Hope you and the ponies had a great birthday party! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment